TJ believes golf to be the purest form of competition there is. Never are we directly competing with other individuals, but rather with ourselves and nature. His relentless pursuit of better has led him on a wild journey of enjoyment and self-discovery, and he aims to share all he’s learned in the process with his students. TJ brings a comprehensive approach to golf instruction. With extensive expertise in sports psychology, statistics, course management, and movement patterns, his tool chest is full of ways to help his students become the players they always knew they were capable of being.
- Playing Professional for One Year with 1 Win and 2 Top-5’s
- 8 top 10’s in Collegiate Playing Career
- 2013 AZ HS D1 State Championship – 4th Place
- 2 Time Junior World Championship Qualifier
- 2 Time Junior Americas Cup Qualifier
- Lowest round in competition – 64